New products From Syndy Pharma - Third Party manufacturers


Introducing New Product From Syndy Pharma 

At the heart of every product person, there’s a desire to make someone’s life easier or simpler. If we listen to the customer and give them what they need, they’ll reciprocate with love and loyalty to your brand.




Get refresh with Apple

*     100% Herbal preparation.
*     Green apple may improve the overall texture of your skin.
*     Because of its compact vitamin content, green apples will help whiten and nourish the skin.
*     

Green apple is rich in Antioxidants, contain both flavonoid and polyphenol all forms of 
antioxidants which keeping the skin healthy and glowing.

Charcoal made from Herbs

*     100% Herbal preparation.
*     More effective in drawing out the dirt, oil and pollution from the face
*     Herbs made into activated caracole, not with ordinary Caracole.
*     Bello Charcoal Face Wash keeps face fresh.

Each ml of Bello charcoal Face wash is prepared with 10 mg each of charcoaled Acorous calamus rhizome (Vacha), Carum carv seed (Krishnajiraka, Nalla Jeera), Apium leptophyllum fruit (Ajamoda) and Cocos nucifera shell (Coconut) in perfumed base. Sod. Benzoate added as preservatives.

 How to use:
Wet your face with lukewarm water and apply Bello charcoal face wash gently with your fingertips. Massage in a circular pattern, clockwise for some time and anti-clockwise for some time. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel. For best results use 2 to 3 times a day.

FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
Presentation: 130 ml pet tube with flip top cap.


“A great product manager has the brain of an engineer, the heart of a designer, and the speech of a diplomat.”

 All these Qualities are have  in my production manager.

Let’s be real: product and production management can be chanllenging. Between interfacing with multiple teams, coordinating release schedules, prioritizing customer happiness, driving the mobile product roadmap, and endless other activities, it’s easy to get caught up in the hustle, bustle, and stress that is product management.

All these hustles and bustles can be managing by our production manager who is very effective and dedicated to her work in all areas of syndy pharma. She believes strong dedication makes everything possible.

Our managing director Mr. Phani kumar D. who gives strong support to her.

Like & Share









Comments

  1. Happiness is all I see now. I never thought that I would be cured from the HERPES virus again. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HERPES) for the past 3 years now, I have spent a lot of money going from one place to another, from church to church, hospitals have been my home every day. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR OLUTA helped someone in curing his HERPES disease, quickly I copied his email which is dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on ( dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com ) or you can whatsApp his mobile number on +2349065326267
    You can also contact him if are diagnosed with any the virus below
    {a1}HIV and AIDS
    {2}Diabetes
    {3}Epilepsy
    {4} Blood Cancer
    {5} He Can Make you get Pregnancy
    {6.} HPV
    {7} ALS
    {8} Hepatitis B
    {9} Diabetes
    {10}Love Spell
    (11) Fibroid  

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnose April 17,2015 and find out I'm HIV positive.I was scared because there is no cure for HIV/AIDS but today some people still don't believe that there is cure for HIV, it can only be cured through Africans root and herbs,and our doctor's here in USA few of them know about the African herbal medicine can cure Hiv but they chooses to hide it from us just to make a sales of medical expertise. I did a research online finding way to get rid of my disease,I saw a comment about a herbal doctor on internet Name Dr itua ,who has cured several disease with his powerful herbal medicine, I contacted him on whats-app, chat with him explain my self to him.He said he can cure hiv perfectly well , he gave me his request which i send to him. within 5 days he sent me the herbal medicine through ups courier delivering service And told me how to take the medicine for 2 weeks to get cured,I did for 2 weeks, within this 7 days i notice a very big change in my health and i new some thing great has happened then i went to confirm my result after finishing the herbal medicine for two weeks it was absolutely negative.The doctor who new i was hiv positive was asking me how come i am negative, what did it took to get cure and were did i get this medicine from and how did i get rid of it I told him every thing about the herbal medicine that cure me. imagine doctor telling me not to let anyone know about it,I wasn't shock though i knew they know about the herbal cure but chose to hide it in other to make sales on medicals expertise,if you are HIV positive Or other disease such
    Cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease.contact Dr Itua for any kind of herbal product and remedies through Email Or Website.. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com www.drituaherbalcenter.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bello Herbal Products